The Role of Crew
Impact depends highly on the service of Crew. The tangible hands and feet of much of the behind-the-scenes work is accomplished by our amazing Crew members.
Crew is comprised of 2 crew chairs (1 guy and 1 girl) as well as 6 guys and 6 girls who are passionate about the mission of Impact and who have a heart to serve this ministry from behind the scenes. The members of Crew work under the leadership of the two Crew Chairs.
Requirements to Apply
- Student at Texas A&M or Blinn
- Maintain a 2.0 cumulative and 2.0 for most recent grading period prior to Impact Retreat
- NOT required to be a student in the Fall semester following Impact Retreat in August
- Sign & Agree to Impact Retreat's Behavioral Contract
- Semi-weekly meetings (as needed) with Crew Chairs/Retreat Coordinators for logistics and event preparations
- Contribute help during times of high need (dependent on yearly calendar)
- Attendance at key events (Spring Staff Retreats, Banquet, Impact Retreat)